Note: We are unable to perform waxing services on any clients currently using Retin-A, Renova, prescriptive strength Glycolic Acid, or Accutane. Please let your esthetician know if you are on any type of medication. Waxing skin while using any of these products or medications may cause a severe reaction and/or damage to your skin. Hair must be a minimum of 1/4 inch in length for effective waxing.
- If you are sensitive to waxing avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold is reduced.
- Trim your hair down to 1/4th inch before you have a Brazilian or Take It All treatment. This is very important, as it will make your experience a lot more comfortable. Gents are also advised this if having chests or backs waxed.
- If you have been shaving we recommend that you allow 2-3 weeks growth before a wax to allow your hair follicles to reproduce.
- Leave 4-6 weeks between waxes
- If you are going on vacation we recommend you have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.